View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 11:30 PM   #8
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Longer Version in Mag

I loved both reads for different reasons. I think Inno had a very somber feel to it, conecting me to a misfortunate yet uplifting soul that struggles through a horrible life but staying positive. I think you built this character right, and I don't think I got that point across in the extended mag version. NYC on the other hand provided a very fast paced read that was able to live half a century almost in a whizz, yet didn't really lack any character build up ironically. However, siblings being the same age, with different dads, and also being in love and wed, both struck me as odd. So while I loved each read, I feel like the emotion in Inno's outweighed the pace and overall fun in NYC

v/Inno

TUPAC SHAKUR