View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 03:35 PM   #98
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
Missing the point. I used your post as an example, I don't know shit about you personally. Read through the thread if you care, or simply leave if you don't.

Fix your mindset. The content is more important than the deliverer of said content.

"Your post was so dramatic i didn't watch the video"
"Its too LONG"

FUCK THE VIDEO at this point, it's clear you all are too lazy to watch, I've started breaking down some points in the video that I want to discuss/debate. I even put them in digestible little bite sized morsels for you guys, with timestamped video evidence, yet everyone is avoiding.
Nah fuck that you brought me into your thread I ain't reading shit. Tell me what the fuck is up bitch ass I'm at these rallies and protest who the fuck is you to say I'm laying down letting my city turn into a police state. The fuck are r doing nothing but spreading your internal bullshit ideas online to forum that nobody cares.