Thread: Anthony Joshua
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 03:42 PM   #38
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
???

he got caught in the third, was winning even until
then

didn't recover, 3-7, dropped in seventh? anybody on this forum, or probably the world, has the same fate as joshua if they got caught with that same punch.

ruiz is a good fighter. isn't a body building competition. i do think joshua wins if the clause is reinstated.
Agreed I think he will win. I mean he didnt really prepare for Ruiz he prepared for miller. So that kind of fucked him. I think in a rematch joshua wins. He just needs to fight tall and shut down ruiz's gos with a jab to the body.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote