Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Hi! I'm Mark. Thanks for visiting my website.

I am a deeply spiritual gentleman, who is looking for a true Goddess for life-long intimate relationship and awesome (but unconventional) marriage. She is HIGHLY intelligent, VERY beautiful/sexy, and DEEPLY spiritual.

And she is a Prostitute* or a former Prostitute. Actually, she is (or formerly was) a Sacred Prostitute—I define that term below.

I want a powerful, liberated woman. She is THRILLED by the prospect of the work she and I will do together as a couple to tear down the ridiculous belief that prostitution is "immoral" and to teach society that prostitution is instead a good thing (indeed a very good thing) that is greatly needed for the benefit of society. As discussed below, we will change the laws.** And we will teach Prostitutes to become Sacred Prostitutes.

About Me:

Gallant. INTENSELY romantic. Perfect gentleman.

6-1, 180, 60. Deep, calm, sexy voice (women LOVE my voice).

Extremely brilliant. Extremely creative. Well educated. Visionary. Renaissance Man. Wise.

Balls. Obviously—otherwise I could not have put up this website!

Extremely passionate tantra master who does not ejaculate (except on rare occasions). Stays fully hard through multiple male orgasms without ejaculating. Can and will genuinely DELIVER "so many times you lose count," as stated above. Vasectomy.

Extensive experience sexually worshipping Prostitutes* and transforming them, at least for a brief time, into Goddesses. Most Prostitutes rarely (if ever) have orgasms during sex with their clients, and they are astonished to receive powerful, multiple, full-body orgasms from a client (me). I make Prostitutes feel HAPPY and PROUD about the work they do, and I teach them to bless their clients. Many have fallen in love with me. Huge topic.
Lmaao that’s a good one
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote