White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default @Hush. Another witcher thread

So update me. Have you finished main story? If so do you have the expansion pass yet? If not are you going to get it? I highly suggest you do. There are more epic pieces of armor and the ability to dye your witxher armor sets to the colors of your liking not to mwntion the new monsters and massive story. Both expansions are failry decent size. Even hearts of stone which is considerable smaller GB wise. But still fun and packed with dope content. You MUST play the expansions. Dont be pissed when the wolf armor glitches out and u cant get it in hearts of stone. The grandmaster set is accessable in blood and wine.

I just learned how to play Gwent. Beastt at it now. I use the monster deck so far. Though my other decks arw growing doper and doper with every win. I downloaded the gwent game for free and intens to dig into it once im finished this last expansion.