Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigger Jim View Post
Ok go do it. Post your results.

The fact that Hiram made it 3 and not 3.14 does not in any way negate God perfection or the Bible being his Word, Dom.

How did Job know about the 7th star of the pleiades? Or Isaiah know the world was round? Since we talking science?
Yeah let me just go to the hardware store and paint up my yard to make a point to a stranger on the internet. Lmao come on man.

Drawing a perfect circle is not difficult if you use a simple tool that's been around thousands of years. The best bronze worker of the day would have been able to get a heck of a lot closer to perfection than having the circumference to diameter ratio out by ~5%.

Annnndd even if he wasn't able, it goes back to my point - it's only because of science/reason that we can deduce that Hiram's circle was wonky, or that it wasn't even supposed to be a circle. The bible, on its own, provides insufficient information.