View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 04:49 PM   #65
jilti
neckties

Battle Record: 43-19

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

jilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaker oats View Post
I don't think she needs much of a kickboxing arsenal, and I doubt she'll ever move in that direction. More likely, I think she will/should take a BJ Penn approach of MMA-tailored boxing, focused on feints and head movement behind a stiff jab. She'll also learn to be a bit more patient with her aggression; the bullrush shit worked against lesser athletes, but as competition improves, it'll be effective against fewer opponents.
She doesnt need an all around kickboxing arsenal, just leg kicks would make a world of difference from a game plan perspective. It would force ronda to be more patient using the wear your opponent down approach. If you noticed Holly was more counter punching than anything because of the take down threat, she wasnt really eager to throw hands. That would makes it easier for Ronda to land leg kicks. Dont know your background in striking but when you take leg kicks over the course of a round, you can no longer step fully into your punches or kicks
jilti is offline   Reply With Quote