View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 07:01 AM   #6
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I know mine...its butler from b-boys his first thing was doperhyma or wahtever but that was back in b-boy days

but butler if I drew butler in a tournament... I was like damn i'm really going to have to try.. and I beat him a few times and he beat me a few times.

I didnt want to draw fracture either.. I beat him too.

If i drew Richard Corey I was like fuck this nigga is going to write a saga on me making fun of me. As to where I just go real quick to the point punchlines I dunno if RC beat me or not but he's the man... for doing and archiving all this stuff.. but now its lost. SMH.

but yeah I was afraid of the butler... hes coming with short condensed punches like I do but he did it a little better than me, sometimes.

whos you're worst person you'd like to face...
Would you believe he came here and tried a few years ago?

If you had any of the top diss tracks ever from hip hop written on here, Ncgs would say it sucks I’m trying to tell you

Butler was rusty tho but still lol. I was reading the comments dying laughing to myself.
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote