View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 08:19 PM   #31
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
My gf is 2 years younger than me, I generally like older women so that two years seems like a lot to me.
What do you find better with older women?

I think I'm really fucking immature tbh. I've found myself to get easily bored with women older than me, my energy levels is pretty high for the most part though and I'm spontaneous as all fuck. I love talking about the deeper topics, philosophy, politics, social issues and stuff and I guess that's what I fucking love the most about older chicks but if she ain't down to get drunk, do mdma and roll around in a bouncy castle as well and is more set on getting kids fast as fuck and shit I'm out.

I might just have been unlucky but it feels like older chicks bore me out before I even get to know them properly. Tell me why I'm wrong.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote