View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 06:51 PM   #27
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
hahahahahahaha GOW your known as a gamer. dont embarrass yourself in this thread. you will lose all credibility.

what three genres have competitive gaming

FPS , sports games and fighting games

most people will say FPS games , obviously online, require the most skill and have the largest learning curve. pop in BF3, you will get raped for a good year or so before you catch up to become average.

GTA V might be fun but dont go overboard. the online mode will suck horribly and online gaming is pretty much apex now and for the foreseeable future.

3rd person shooters are doing so well, let me tell you. Ghost Recon Future Soldier sold like ass, while COD, BF and Halo dominate the market

dont get mad bro, i really like to talk about games and im very opinionated.
u will never be able to emabarass me about games fuck face. halo dont dominate shit the highest selling video game is gta 4 wihich is sitting on 25 million sales right now. more online games such as league of legends is getting the competitive edge for competitions and shit as of now.t here is moe league of legend champiionships then there ever will be of battlefield or cod
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote