View Single Post
Old 08-16-2021, 05:20 PM   #78
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
That's more than fair. Dude can write and I don't want anyone to think less of him. This is hiw it always have been around here and it's up to me whether I'm cool with that or not

Just want him and others to know I don't like angle shots like these cus he knows what he's doing even if he won't admit to it. Was it a good drop? No doubt, that's not what it's about cus I agree with the statement.
But ye, a couple more angle shots to see how I'll react from people I have a fallout with (I have no probs with brutal honesty and banter, let that be clear) outside of disc and I'm out. I do not accept a vote from him in the match btw even though I already know/think you'll take the w this round cus that was fire

Will drop by Discord when I'm back home but that's it. Already taken my leave from disc
yeh his verse is pretty dope