View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 05:00 PM   #9
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

No robbery brewing. Ain’t got the influence. Dog this a shoe-in
Opps catch u moving; leave u witha Vacant Look. That’s not a Property Viewing
Stick Cliques sloppy cousin. Bad wording, choppy trouble
Boyyy you just Arya Stark naked... What's that?! A Body double
Even your hoe's heard of me. GOAT status. Show courtesy
Mask on — no burglary. Orc walking with two sticks that's Post Surgery
We KNOW — you the Glock holder. The GOD Hova. The blocks Yoda.
Pfft ya style ain't just Basic bitch, it drinks spiced Lattes && does Hot Yoga

Lol, lemme find out everyone gonna start w.that setup on the basic bish line now. Lol.
I like the swag in orc verse a lot. The mask on & body double hit nice.

Vs

The 9 extend.. A '50' clip in the chamber - thats enough to hit 'Many Men'
I let off ten! Bullets hit u first - then lift ya son across the buildin like La Quinta Inn
I dont stunt! This like rolling up a .2 inside a Swisher.. Im bout to get way to blunt
Bullets hit everything in ya spot - even the baby get rocked like Westbrook taunt
The metal rise ya! Red beam give me directions...it start to analyze ya
Catch you travelin - Give u tha Bird with the double scope..Thats the TripAdvisor

That laquita inn was fuckin sick. That westbrook taunt was simple but nice as well.

Imo, Dynamicz quotes were def stronger, but I didn't care for his misses. Especially the last 2 bars. Orc none quotes weren't the greatest either, but better then dy in this case. If dy took more time w.the last bar he added, he likely wldve edge this imo. I hv or on the w here tho. Great read @DynamiCz @ORC

Mvgt- Orc

Last edited by Suthaveli; 04-26-2019 at 09:35 PM.