View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 12:07 AM   #27
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
I'm not just hating,
but dropping basic, choppy, played shit with commas placed in odd arrangements mid-conversation should stop. It's lazy. You've got to change it.

If you're Dr. Satan, I'm god in waiting with first degree honours gave him and an Oxford/Cambridge college placement promised. Maybe Operations not the game you wanna play with someone this crazed since I've lost my patience and gone deranged enough to turn the office space in your accommodation to a Pollack painting.

Let's not debate if your careers in its Rocky stages, you've lost today, this Drago paling Apollo's face in that Moscow stadium- you couldn't box with greatness if you and Ali traded combinations from beyond the grave his bodies laid in.

Sonya Blade, Johnny Cage

I'm off the page like pop-ups, baby!

quick ish
Repped.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote