White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Fuh sho. The rune shop is cool. I honestly prefer just the normal runes. Youll spend like 50 gs trying to max that rune shop out. Its retarded. I got it fully opened and now i dont even use it. Once you see the grandmaster witcher gear youll be like damn. Wish i didnt apend my bread on them wack ass runes. I been going back to skellige getting all the question mark loot and selling it to make bread for gear. Its a process but worth it. I have all the grandmaster shit now and need to make the griffin gear still. I use the grandmaster wolf gear and cat gear. The manticore gear dyed all black looks the best imo. But it doesnt have the best attributes. The grandmaster cat gear has a hoody that geralt weara over his head. Looks G lol. I been rocking that. But word. Have fun man. Shit is addictive. Plus my gwent game is soaring atm. Getting my collection up and joining the highstakes league in novigrad.