Old 10-02-2018, 03:48 PM   #8
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodrop View Post
Gwent is the shit. I started playing this game when the first thread was made...around level 22 I think now.

Right now I'm gathering allies for when the hunt comes? I can't remember. Gwent is dope tho. I just got 5k I think for winning the high stakes tourney. Northern realms is the easiest deck to use I've found... more spies = win.
Man I missed out on the tourney cuz I did a mission that took it away. Or some shit like that lol. Got all the decks complete cept for the monster one.
Loved playing that.

Also if your already gathering allies for the hunt and your only at level 22? I suggest doing some side missions and level up cuz that shit ain’t easy.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote