View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 06:10 PM   #3
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

NBL SEASON ENDING TOURNAMENT

What a sad sack of horse shit this has been huh? Who's the asshole who shit the bed on this one? Tbh I'm not stranger to giving up on leagues or tournaments I was modding so fuck it. No harm no foul. Most likely you assholes were no showing and bitching all fucking season long and deserved to lay in this bed of piss and lice. Yeah fuckers. Hope you loved it up. NBL is going away for a LONG time after this little dog fuck fest. Sup Exis. Seriously. Let's finish this shit out like Champions guys.

Who is left?

Resin - Has the best chance to win this for my buck. On paper it really favors Resin, but being great all the time isnt easy. & ive seen Resin falter a few times lately. I would still put my money here. 2-1 Odds

Adverse - Ive seen high highs, and low lows for Adverse. It's all about momentum and getting hot at the right time. This will certainly be a uphill battle, but with concise editing, and not using the wrong bars, I wouldnt exackly be suprised. 10-1 Odds

Wanderer - Similiar to Adverse, if Wand can find his sweet spot I can really see him making a strong run here. If I was you guys I would write a ton of fucking bars and then cut 90 percent and whatever was left I would reword, then use that. It's that kind of mentality that wins this shit, sadly. Mamba mind brother 10-1 Odds

Inc - I deadass remember Inc being good, or above average. Like high mid tier. Lately I read his verse and I wonder if he even speaks english as a third langauage. I dont see this happening 100-1 Odds

WTFs of the WEEK

WTF @ none of you pussies wanting to fight an alien, im so dissapointed in some of you
WTF @ founding roots member MALIK B dying RIP
WTF @ a random new battler showing up 10 seconds after barcotic retired again
WTF @ chyeeah popping back up to let us know were going to die again
WTF @ geno being convinced trump started a war with CHY-NUH bcuz 'seeds'
WTF @ daves cat, that motherfucker is badass
WTF @ how good i am at cornhole. BEST NONE WHITE EVER
WTF @ sports opening up to possibly close again
WTF @ how easy it is to bread chicken cutler wit hot cheetos

Outro

Dont know what to say much anymore. Might be moving to video mags. Would you guys like that? Do you guys want to see interviews done in audio format? Let me know fuckers. Be humble, stay blessed, and don't stop dreaming!
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote