View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 08:24 PM   #6
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post
Seriously you dumb bitch... I might understand if you was paying 20 a plate to have all of your hopes and dreams be perfect. But if you're coming in with less than 7 dollars, that doesn't mean I gotta lick the floor so you can walk comfortably.

There's this lady, she orders off our "value" menu. She wants her fries extra crispy, with no salt. No ice in her beverage. All that I dont mind ringing in, it's literally a second and a half. What i DON'T agree with is you sending back your order because your fries weren't crispy enough. You got halfway through the bag before you decided they weren't good? You got halfway through your burger, but you want another one fresh because you want it hot with your "undercooked" fries? Then on TOP of all that, you mad at me because you only got 30,minutes on your lunch break?

Bitch, I work 36 hours in 3 days mon-wed. I'm in OT by lunch on Thursday with 2 more shifts after that. I had over 100 hours my last check and I'm barely scraping by. Take your 7 dollars to McDonalds.
I'll front you a half a big 8 and get you on ya feet
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote