View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 03:27 AM   #21
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
Facts.

We had David Lama masturbating on camera for Napalm.

RichardCorey trying to make text topical battles into an accepted form of poetry in its own right and calling it Scrypt despite it being just plain old “text” for two decades previous.

PJewK the literal ticking timebomb.

Adonis the 5’2 mexican watching his brother get beat up at a rap battle event and not doing shit. SMH. Pretty sure his brother has the audacity to still post here occasionally too.

Ouch the gap toothed, deformed left handed crab clawed asshat who once met Rygar only to be told he was a faggot. Supposedly incarcerated for crimes against Lisa Lampanelli and now he’s back using NC as his personal Facebook status updates between jail time and ducking Blue Bayou battles.

Uh-oh the former biter turned cybersexual/possibly homosexual living at home with his drunk and deluded father despising women and supporting Trump.

Immolate living vicariously through gang documentaries he watched once after falling down a YouTube hole and now he’s suddenly John Gottimmo with money to burn emailing Diode proof of his yearly fucking tax receipts and shit?

I just can’t with you fucking weirdos anymore.

Is there anyone I’ve missed?
i like,
richard corey he always showed me respect..
adonis is a good friend of mine..
uh-oh gave me free music for my album..