Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Neckbeard View Post
You saying that preference in music should hold precedence over political views?

No I am not saying that.

Can't imagine why you would think that

Please see comment above.

He has no business interjecting himself into the political realm to begin with but to say that his fans should blindly cosign his political aspirations is moronic and a contributing ideal that gives credence and strength to this type of asinine action from celebrities in general.

He does, tho. He's a citizen just like you and I both - he can weigh in on political views and express himself any way he he'd like to as it's his right. So if that means he wants to sing and rap about it, then by all means - what ever is necessary to remain relevant from a celebrity perspective.

My thing is - why people take this shit so serious. Politics have never created such diverse and hostile arguments until Trump ran - I mean they KIND OF DID but not this level of hostility. I could get in to political arguments prior without feeling like I want to choke the person I'm politically debating with, now it's like EVERYONE has this feeling of hatred when discussing politics. I legit watched a man jump out of his moving vehicle just to physically assault a man outside of a Quick Check gas station holding a SUPPORT TRUMP sign.

Amen is offline   Reply With Quote