View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 08:14 AM   #16
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

lmao this is the saddest thing ever blogged here

we got Geno sat infront of his webcam at his house party dressed like Hell Girl and attempting to look cool by dropping N bombs infront of the whitest fucking black guy in the world, embarrassing his own melanin and decades of his people by letting this cracker throw the word around freely infront of him

if Badcracker had any self respect at all he would have snuffed this whiteboy on cam, downed the rest the henny bottle to himself then proceeded to piss all over the fucking keyboard in Geno's mancave

I'd have broke this faggots jaw and left him permanently with that dumb bottom lip pulled up over the top one look he constantly giving if that were me

faggots hatgame on some Devil from Cow and Chicken shit and he got the nerve to talk about mine? ahahahaa

they say threes a crowd, twos apparently a 'party' at Genocide's empty pad

roflzzz

Last edited by Lars; 02-16-2014 at 10:43 AM.
Lars is offline   Reply With Quote