View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 10:13 PM   #14
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

I liked the beginning 20min talk about the text scene and the modding of tourneys and leagues etc and why dull boy tourney didn’t succeed.

Fuckin died laughing in the car at the Zelph segment about banning and shit lmaoooo dos anyone care about how I feel about that?!?!!!!!

The first like 20-25 mins of the finny segment was good and I saw him in a different light, could kind of relate better and understand him a lot better with him actually talking with words. BUT THEN it became long winded af because he kept reverting back to trying to justify his life problems which at first I was like “ahh I like this” then it became repetitive and I would find myself getting mad wanting to fast forward lol then I fuckin realize the rest of the hour is him and Veritas talking.

Idk I really can’t do an hour of listening to Veritas + 1, id rather listen to Knuck and Inno talk about tacos or something. Veritas kinda always says the same shit too

I’d like to get on this as a free speaker, preferably with Allen but it don’t really matter lol
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote