View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 08:02 PM   #166
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

I would like to suggest for all my NCGs The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi. Lots of concepts that I was familiar with but dropped out of my awareness and actions but are extremely relevant to men of our age. While it's eye opening/a great refreshing look on game based on peak male age 33-44 to get pussy, taking advantage of ovulatory cycles by being alpha and not a cuck etc. I think the most important notion I've seen so far is the myth of patriarchy in order to hide the ascending matriarchy which is currently manifesting in feminist circles, the far left and the #metoo movement among others. Patriarchy as a sociological fallacy used to emasculate men under the shadow of the sexual revolution which caused a tornado matriarchy from the 60s-90s which we are now in the shadow of. Obviously, men were more manly say in the 50s and before. Is the biggest crisis on earth currently that there are too many beta male cucks in the west who are terrified of an illusory patriarchy, which is truly an illusion writ large compared to a powerfully deceptive (and sociologically unconscious) matriarchal imperative to control masculinity and to control mate selection? Very thought provoking and imo a must read (if you haven't already read it)
@veritas @oats @dead man @Ghost1 @Aero @Vulgar @uh-oh @El Muffin @sacrifice @Amen etc

Last edited by NYCSPITZ; 04-20-2018 at 08:10 PM.
NYCSPITZ is offline   Reply With Quote