Thread: Sub-Zero
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 04:30 PM   #17
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quality work, @Frankie.
You're one of the niftiest with it...could argue a fewww lines had some reaches for a phrase or rhyme to keep the scheme going...but that's picky stuff and not any-'ol writer can keep this up so long...so for what it was, a multi-extravaganza I thought you executed well.

From a rhyme scheme perspective:

Realizational loops. No one exempt, nobody, none of sacred excuse
The planet is angled obtuse: gravitational pull-pull—pull strain
The recluse of the galaxy into a dangerous youth

As a reader, for some reason my mind/ear was "begging" for a little rhyme with "strain"...before you go on with the "oo" vowel sound into infinity... (PROPS it was well done; if I have to pick at something: I just wanted an internal "ain" on the next line or somethin'...I donno.)

Glad you're the gatekeeper for the labor camp that is the AOWL.
I may be almost burnt out, but for the time being your commisionership is "un-earthing" occasional "real" efforts, however satirical, from me.

Thanks for playing with words on the Lime playground.
&GL

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 02-27-2023 at 07:05 PM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote