View Single Post
Old 04-29-2023, 06:47 PM   #9
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

mac
again w/ the really great opener
appears to be self-aware that the following punch is a loosely-rhymed/worded key after the polished Open
Said jest & awareness will get him a LOT of props from MY spamass who allegedly doesn't care about W/L but cries himself to sleep every night.
moving along Mac, I'm not saying it's unworkable the #3rd&4th lines
just maybe a Capped first letter even BETTER maybe a full capped WORD of emphasis-Help for your lame rappers around here....like "the last word on setup "Thing" perhaps a capital T?...
OR..maybe AND even a full cap of the punch-word of ALL Or PLS
i wouldn't be asking 4 capz like a Noob if the friggin rhyme wasn't so lazy and the setup wasn't so played and lame.
BUT OPENER WAS FIRE
rest of the verse?
well come on Mac #5&6 might be even worse?
Unless ur an aussie or brit or something dude: whether that end-ryme is a multi (bad) or a single syllable on the end (even friggin worse)...it would APPEAR to me a semi-trolly stretch rhyme for the amusement of readers or something.
i do that shit sometimes but this is a competition so....

YEAH MAYBE IT's style preference which as a voter I really try to nip in the bud BUT IT'S JUST SO HARD.....i.e. I thought Rican got this, but even w/ mac's middle wackness it's still kinda close cuz, Rican did not "break out his gems here"....
Certainly enjoyable capped rhymes with some sportsplays and writer-brags
Jesus christ more bias to explain this vote.

in my northeastern american, Rican's slant-rhyme of Dump N Blast/ Punchin' Bag? sure it's stretchy, but Totally workable and phonetic unlike the 5&6 lines I kinda digged Mac on...

well, back to mac, i actually like the closer here and think it's almost as strong as the fine opening, despite the relatively simple flip...it hits hard enoug for me to call your open&close pretty damn strong But I'm just lost in those 4 middle lines bro where ur either fuckin' around or mad foreign accent

rican, mustv seen my discussion-goad and crafted his verse with me on his mind 100% of the time, like blue

THATS A JOKE MOST OF THIS VOTE IS REAL FEED

Mac has the potential to smoke his opponents if he lifted a finger and did better in the middles.

i mean if i'm being honest