View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 06:18 AM   #2
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

man thats on my life... im in mid michigan... me and my girl have a total of around 100k cash... thats literally cash no loan... I have an above average score I'm like 800.. my girl is horrible because of she had some rent in college and places like that didn't do so well.

I have no idea why i'm so good, on the record i've only rented few places... all payed on time and all was good. But I opened up a ton of credit cards this last 4 months and what I do is I just use them for like 20$ a month and pay them off quickly, but my credit score dropped. My mom told me that how credit score works if you open up a bunch of credit quickly even if you pay it off perfect on time. They see you opened it up too quick, and too many things at one time.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote