View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 02:02 AM   #127
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Jetts View Post
Hot Boyz

I'm still with you immo.
hahaha

sup man, hope you're doing well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
post your credit score if you bout it @Immolate
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORC View Post
Say no more.
facts x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
Uh

No

You fucking retard

No one here is feds, and the feds don’t care about you. You’re No one. Stfu. You’re scared to post your face becasue a bunch of white guys on a hip hop forum will successfully attack your appearance and it’ll weaken you’re ahitposting about gang affiliation and MAGa
imagine being mad enough to write a paragraph to another nigga cuz he won't show you his face.

bruv a member of this forum literally worked for the cops and ratted out his boys. yr just some suburban kid you dont know shit, prolly just wanna fap to my pretty face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Ahhh, somewhere me and Seth can agree, set aside our differences, and come together
why dont you both agree to jump off a bridge ya fucking cupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
??? he's literally the main topic for half of this thread?
mikey did you not read my sig. i only post here when drunk as hell, i aint notice that shit man im pleasantly surprised lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Immo has never posted his face to my knowledge. He used to cover his face with his hand while frollicking with skinny white girls on the beach, posting pics on PR over a decade ago

Its just who he is. Embrace him
big facts. legit only cheech got a photo of my face during that era. she snapped it at her house party. i still love her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
i have full face pics of immo

well that's cuz i trust ya. idc. i facetime & shit all the time. and b iirc ya trolled me into sending a face photo lmao. im not gonna lie its kinda weird u still have those photos my dude that was like 12 years ago lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
He not gang

Don’t make me embarrass son
post addy

Last edited by Immolate; 04-19-2019 at 02:06 AM.
Immolate is offline   Reply With Quote