Old 05-27-2018, 07:45 PM   #205
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
I disagree on your first counter. I was exaggerating on your second....obv....but Syria and his stupid wall come to mind without even trying to think at all....and thirdly...he's a conservative is he not? Obv he has vested interest but he's still a republican is all I was really saying.

So SHUT IT fucking neanderthal

Fucking think I read books about Trump being a fagot so I can listen to u tell me he's NOT!? Well guess again u toothless bald piece of shit. Guess thee fuck AGAIN.
trump is a faggot but at least be accurate. like you are a faggot, but its not because you're sucking dick its because you care about picking up heavy things for no reason but to look big for other men. if i said you sucked penises i couldn't be mad at a rebuttal. but i expect nothing in return for pointing out actual faggotry.

the borderwall is still in the works, in his biggest misstep since acquiring office he signed off on that trillion dollar omnibus spending bill, allocating nearly 2 billion getting the ball rolling on the wall, that was in march, a few months after this dudes book came out, only a year into his presidency lol. last i checked we haven't invaded syria we just participated in multinational strikes on chemical facilities (allegedly), and if his opposition or any of the republicans were in his place we'd have already been in there.

so basically you disagree with an opinion and are wrong, if anyone voted out of hate it was hatred of the system itself, the majority of trumps supporters actually like his policies which the media pretended didn't exist until after he was elected and they do whatever they can to fit it to their pre-existing narrative.

GOOD DAY sir.