View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 11:32 PM   #100
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
I really really tried to stay away from the reptilian thing.... Really really tried...kept circling back to it regarding the archons /jinn, bloodlines, even pizzagate. When it comes to aliens..I think they're real but not in the way they're portrayed or how they've been defined. Its like the god name game, council of 12, or the trinity dieties showing up in dif religions...pieces of the pie strewn out to keep us divided and guessing.
This reminds me, I forgot to mention the other theories in regards to the Angels hat... I've heard many ppl saying that aliens and angels are one in the same and meeting them was like an "Ah-Ha" type of moment in getting how they are described in religious context.

I've also heard it referenced to a specific movie Angels in the Outfield. In essence, how they exist on a different plane.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote