View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 10:20 PM   #31
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Lolololololol

Hill Billy? Arrogance? I literally took everything y'all said in response to my video and flipped it. I took the album name y'all keep making fun of me for and flipped it. There's not a single thing you can say against me now that I haven't already used against myself.

Keep trying tho. Maybe one day you'll get me to quit.

See this is 100 proof of how insightful I am. This post I'm quoting is the exact logic of a wigger who watched 8 Mile and tried to turn being broke and making fun of himself into a gimmick.

that shit is played out like Playstation 1 graphics.

Quote:
Y'all post on a hip hop forum and STILL refuse to listen to the ONLY one here actually making HIP HOP.

ESPECIALLY when the mother fucker takes your own ammo and uses it?

That's called blind hate, bro. You're hating while acting you're not.
naw tho, this is a text battle site. Only in your own fucking mind do you think what you doing is somehow more "relevant" simply because you saying it to a beat.

Look... it's like sayin WHY READ STEPHEN KING BOOKS WHEN THERE'S STEPHEN KING MOVIES TO WATCH.

Again, you don't respect or understand the genre. You just woke up one day and decided to be poorer Everlast.

Give me the name of one single NCG on here who wants to bump a track in their car from a dude who doesn't brush his teeth about how he is repping the city he was born in everytime that he brushes his teeth???

There's an equivalent of you on every text site, on Lyrical Assault it was a faggot named Neek who had a mic and a shit ton of free time to spit his corny ass white trash John Cena bars.

The shit is corny, it ain't "flipping" just because you vaguely reference it on a track, that's more like a shout-out. Oh and it's mega cringe when you refer to your comedy act as "hip hop" or reference 2pac at bus stop.

At this point in our lives, we do this shit for fun. It's a part of our lives still even tho we had to grow up and be real men. You should at least show respect for any feed your get rather than being such a bitch about every single critique that isn't 110% positive.

@Elemental P is giving you the best feed that you have gotten here, but you too fetal alcohol to even hear it.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote