Old 12-03-2017, 07:11 AM   #7
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

im positive im classified as homophobic.

that said i mean i lived with lesbians for awhile, its not like im in some closeted world view where i've never interacted with gay people. i just think its weird as shit, but its mainly the guy/guy thing i don't get because its so alien to me. the idea behind it, not actual gays.

but yea im not out to deprive them of any rights, and im not an asshole to gay people i come across, i'd never call one a faggot and i'd temper my use of faggot/queer/gay and shit around them, because i don't want to hurt anyones feelings lmao

but i'll call my pops a faggot if he doesn't want to get trashed and go to the game or something, on some "quit being a faggot" shit. but im not telling my father "quit being a man who prefers the company of dicks in his butt"

i don't know if i can blame hip hop for my homophobia as much as just the culture of being a man. but who knows i mean i came up with a biker type white trash father, was involved in the sports world as a youth, then transitioned into dirtball druggie fighting partying life and transitioned into the blue collar workforce, with hip hop being the soundtrack to all of it, interspersed with classic rock. so maybe its a class thing, i dunno the lower classes and pursuits that are dominated by men and displaying uniquely masculine traits.