View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 11:28 PM   #28
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Seth - Last round of checks was aiight, I guess. I don't know if it was intentional, but that, 'Seth was dope/Des is no' internal multi was tiight. Manage of the housekeepers/couldn't manage to keep you house was dope.

Des - Des' callout on third/turd was also aiiight with one more i, making it less aight than Seth's previous aiight. The Superbad line was a cool rebuttal. Simple. Easy. Think Seth has a sliight lead here.

Frac - Blaming the league for you falling off? PSH Low point was dope, though lol Best line of the battle thus far. First turnbuckle bar was aiight. Not much if any rebuttal here.

Des - I liked the angle Des was going at. Clash with titans was a cool reference. Set up for it could've helped it land better, I think. The classic blunder of confusing your greater than direction hurt what would've been a nice flip on Res' low point concept. Missed opportunity.

Frac - First bar was brutal. Straight forward attack and it cut. Trust fall mentioning Blue felt a little out of place to use as a concept on these two.

Seth - Misdirection line of the battle for me right now. On par with the low point joint by Frac, but it was a pointed rebuttal to a previous line. Build up really drove it home, too. Snake/rattle/lethal blow bar was aiiiiight. Dug the connect points concept but the delivery was a little off. This was a nice post, though, overall. I've got Seth up to this point with Frac trailing and Des in turd by a smidge.

Frac - Heavy stiff arm had some cool double meaning but I didn't like the set up or wording. Just aiight for me. Kidnapper was a heavy no. Massage parlors was cool with the current event but it was light in attacking Des. Kind of a meh post here without rebuttals.

Seth - Recoil was a cool rebuttal but the bar itself is a little light. Bleak was a total miss for me. Happy ending was another cool rebuttal and I like how you worked in both Frac and Des while referencing a previous bar. Worded a little awkwardly, but an aiight angle.

Des - French toast fatty line was cool lol Whole bar dissing the league? Bay'ed juhdgeme'ant. Custody agreement was dope af. Should've used that league diss space more wisely.

Seth - lol @ 'You beta' set up. Know french was a nice rebuttal. Calling out the flaw in his league questioning was a good look. Punch was a aiight. Custody agreement line was another dope reference to a previous bar and grimy af with a joke lol Nice post.

Des - Text skill set up was dope. Punch was light and a little fillerish. Small pets was fucking great haha Last bar was cool in theory as a playing dumb sarcasm move, but his line worked so this fell a bit flat.

Frac - Taking out the trash was a nice reference to his bar and a dope concept. Horror flick cars was a nope for me. Kiosk was a little light too.

Des - Missed a turn was nice situational comedy. Well worded too. Happy ending for me bar was a nice reference to earlier and used it in a more straight forward way. Simplicity doesn't always work but it did here for me. Lotto quote was comedy for me. Nice post right here.

Frac - Calling out the Lotto reference was some ground scraping fruit. Rubbed the wrong way seemed to be saying he flipped your line, but that's kind of the point lol Fair brawl/hair loss/Paul Bearer was a dope set up, but the punch was a light.

Seth - Paid for garbage was a cool flip, but almost flipped it the same way Frac did earlier. Small animals rebuttal was eh. Turning keys flip was a little better, but this was one of your weaker posts, imo.

Frac - Again with the league dissing lol Really exist was aiiight. Filler. Hawk reference rebuttal on their animal bars was dope. Considered missing must be going over my head or just simple and ineffective.

Seth - Stick to the program was dope. Mixed in some references to the battle and tied it in with a personal. Dumpster diving was alright but you're consistently countering lines. Dementia line was clever. Didn't love it, though.

Des - Sink receptacle was dope. Like how you stayed on this subject lol Deep Blue Sea reference and concept was great haha Last line was also killer. You really used having the last word to your advantage. Probably you best post of the battle.

I've got Seth barely edging Des for the win here.

Current tally is

Seth - 3
Frac - 3
Des - 2