View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 06:05 AM   #290
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Also, one more thing. Ain't prisons over populated enough as it is? Why put even more people in there that may not be a danger to society other than being shitty dirt persons? It'll just put more strain on that too. I should have just let this be tbh but I'm trying to see where you're coming from as well, and understand your reasonings.

Over population isn't as real as flat earth unless you believe in a flat earth. Have you seen China? Certain areas in the US there just ain't enough money to take care of the homeless so they're just wandering around in limbo getting food stamps with no place to live and try to get shit back together. Even your veterans are walking the streets as homeless. Human lives ain't cheap enough for certain countries to be able to take care of all of them at once.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 05-20-2019 at 06:07 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote