View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 10:25 PM   #7
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Yo I think it was risky for knuck to take the pikachu angle again. I think it showed he is very creative and probably has a couple other angles on this flip. Think you definitely posted two really good concepts with that flip. I know this battle is just about the two lines posted by each but was just making a comment about the last bar. I think it flowed nice too. As for Blue honestly don't have much to say about it, took a current event topic, gun bar with word play that works perfect. Flow was off a little bit but feel the concept and overall set up/style of Blues bar while being clever for using a current event to tie it all in was enough to get the W. Vote = Blue Bayou