View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 09:08 PM   #38
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i haven't looked into it at all, but what is medicaid excluding presently, that it needs to be expanded? just curious honestly.

my pops had diverticulitis, basically blew out his intestines, emergency surgery, like a 5 day hospital stay, medications etc all basically paid for, also during his stay they found he had kidney cancer, so months later when he was recovered from the diverticulitis he had a kidney removed in another stay at the hospital, with all kinds of screenings and monitoring shit and follow ups to make sure it didn't spread blah blah. meds etc. but again it was the same shit, he barely paid anything it was literally like 95 percent covered, he'd get 4 figure bills that would show he had to pay like 28 dollars and the insurance covered the rest. medicaid/medicare whatever he is on that he doesnt pay for

so basically why does the federal government need more of our money?
lol this is because ohio expanded medicaid for adults. florida hasn't. if you lived in florida he would have likely had to pay most of that.

@dillinger i just meant you said you saw it coming but it was hella close and he likely lost the same way brian kemp did
boof is offline   Reply With Quote