View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 05:18 AM   #29
zelti

zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti

Quote:
Originally Posted by warthog. View Post
stop lying, it was you, and you know it was, troll and get trolled back, I was the only one that stood up for you when people was fucking with your accounts on RB.

it's funny your easter alias on RR was posting the same thing on RB, and on the RR radio show, and don't say easter aint your allias because you done told me in the shoutbox is was you.

and if it wasn't you, you wouldn't have known that I threatened to dox you if you didn't stop haha.

you stepped in your own fucking lie.

your gay nigger account was trolling with dick pics across multiple sites, probably on here to.
Man you keep mentioning rr I’ve never gone on rr before. Are you that retarded and naive to believe anything you are told on the fuckin internet? Lmao. It’s easy to say something is Zelph because it’s probably one of the easiest cop outs and once someone has a person to blame for something they stop asking questions and looking into the truth.

You sending me an anonymous PM on here a few months ago when I was about to begin 1-2 Playoffs was some slimy shit. I don’t understand how that shit is even tolerated here. I had no intentions to leave, but your basement dwelling ass forced me to.

I understand you live for the internet and all this dark web flavored boarding is going to catch up to you. Can’t wait till the fbi shows up with a fuckin semi truck to load your obese ass onto the back.

I admit to alias’

Ok guys gigs up hahaha I’m Junto

Gigs up I’m jilti oh no!!

I have too much at stake and too much to lose to be making names on all these forums and post dicks like yo come on wtf

@Innovator nownyou know who it was.

Last edited by zelti; 11-07-2018 at 05:22 AM.
zelti is offline   Reply With Quote