View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 02:11 AM   #78
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

yeah but what about a butterknife right? they killed a guy we know at his mental facility for holding a butterknife. they shot him from 40 feet away. never had a violent incident in his life. i've seen videos of deaf people being beaten for not responding. i watched an autistic man get tased to death in the shower for not cooperating quick enough. so like to me it looks as if not enough time is spent on dealing with people that have certain difficulties.

and it can't be that ignorant of a statement when sheriffs have admitted it out loud at press conferences. its obviously true i'm just wondering if it plays into your thought process in heat of the moment situations. and why are you not aiming for the leg first? why aren't you using rubber bullets on a mentally ill guy with a butterknife?

and what is the actual protocol for calling the paramedics after shooting? because i've watched dozens of videos of cops waiting 3-5-10 minutes before calling. stephen clark recently.

and if IA can get you terminated in a heartbeat, but as you said earlier it's hard to get fired, does this mean IA isn't used very often? what is the likelihood of them getting involved/usual minimum severity of a case?

appreciate it
boof is offline   Reply With Quote