View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 09:19 PM   #76
zelti

zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti

trying use an opportunity to question an officer about things i'm interested in @boof

can you elaborate on the training you're required to do when dealing with mentally ill people? is there a subtraining for deaf/blind people? autistic?

if there were an individual training on how to deal with every single form of autism, mental illness, etc....we’d never get out of class. There are general trainings which cover the most common and give you a set of guidelines to go by when you encounter these types of people. But it all balls down to the situation. If I have a mentally ill person wielding around a 9mm and is an immediate threat, he’s getting treated the same as the everyday bob

has anyone in your department ever told you it's cheaper to kill a suspect than to wound them?

this is simply an ignorant statement. But I’ll address what you’re generally aiming for here. We are taught to neutralize a threat. If a guy is coming at you with a knife you aren’t gonna aim at his leg hoping you clip his thigh in order to wound him, you shoot to stop..once You handle the threat, you provide first aid and call for paramedics.

why would you be against paying a settlement out of an officers pension? if he is responsible, why make others pay for it?

because we’re protected against that and there’s a reason why this isn’t the case

do you genuinely believe IA is unbiased when it comes to investigating high profile cases that involve public outrage demanding a cop be held accountable?

yes. IA are fuckin savages, they’re the most hated fagits in the department because it’s literally an entire unit dedicated to investigating their fellow officers. They will get you terminated in a heartbeat

Last edited by zelti; 05-17-2018 at 12:25 AM.
zelti is offline   Reply With Quote