View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 12:21 PM   #54
Bladed Thesis
ExSol Meets HolyIsh

Battle Record: 4-2

Bladed Thesis has a brilliant futureBladed Thesis has a brilliant futureBladed Thesis has a brilliant futureBladed Thesis has a brilliant futureBladed Thesis has a brilliant futureBladed Thesis has a brilliant futureBladed Thesis has a brilliant futureBladed Thesis has a brilliant futureBladed Thesis has a brilliant futureBladed Thesis has a brilliant futureBladed Thesis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
not sure where you're getting that second half, i don't support any new corporate regulations, i support less corporate influence & regulations that help people.

the only new tax would be on healthcare which replaces the current, much more costly out of pocket system.

also i obviously support the one guy that's not bought
So much to unpack here and in your other comments but I don't think you're interested in having a discussion where your opinion can be changed so I'll just say you said the "poorly regulated corporate class" meaning you want them regulated and, by association, their corporations regulated. You want more regulations. "Regulations that help people" is such a general statement, it's almost a non-statement. It means nothing. And you harped on uh-oh for wanting less regulation, I inferred that would mean you prefer more regulations.

Imagine thinking Bernie Sanders is not bought. He made 400k in book royalties in 2018 alone. I think by definition that means bought. "Everybody else's person is bought except my guy." 600k summer home to go along with his other two properties. That's gonna be a yikes from me.

mere morals fall again, mere mortals stall my blades?
ive gone everywhere 'n everywhere gone gotten Hall of Fame
Bladed Thesis is offline   Reply With Quote