View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 08:09 PM   #68
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
I have no problems being social, even as an introvert. But I am very polite among people who aren't my close friends. That helps me avoid unnecessary conflict. And when conflict does arise, I try to walk away before mistakes are made.

When I was in my teens and early 20s, I behaved less logically. I put myself in positions to get in trouble, and I occasionally did end up in trouble. But in the past three or four years, I haven't even come close to being in a fight or getting arrested or anything like that. It's about the positions you put yourself in and the way you hold yourself in public. Being a hard-ass is pretty worthless for the most part.

Last fight I got into was a couple months ago. Some guy said my daughter was fat. I asked him nice to not do that. His response was "you can't handle the truth? She's fat". My daughter is 3 years old. Hes a 6'2 250 hulk and was buzzing I'm sure. I was at the park. I asked him to follow me to the parking structure and we proceeded to have the most even fight ever, both people got hit and delivered then. I handled this situation justly. Even my wife, who was there, agreed

At some point, I will put my future in my hands...which oftenjust happens to be a drunkards face. I'm a nice guy to, but again. Not everyone is, so when I see someone being dumb, Im willing to learn them

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote