View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 02:08 AM   #13
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
this is super interesting and something I was wondering / going to open to discussion.

I'm super out of touch about what you guys look for in a topical or not -

But I'm under the assumption the verse you are writing is written so you can rap it and it works.

Like you should be trying to achieve both content and audio flow.

But that's just what I aim to do, not sure what others process is.
What I've found is that people look for different things. Some people just completely love the flow and rhymeschemes and may not care that much about plot, then you got people that love the abstract shit mixed with a great plot. Personally I love a great story that flows well and brings something new to the light whether it be an interesting rhymescheme, concepts, abstract similies or moral messages.

It's definitely not important for it work in a audio flow but a certain internal flow is definitely appreciated.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote