View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 02:06 PM   #18
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

It's soap. It's fucking soap. A friend did the same thing at a dudes house that didn't know any of us besides my friend, and wouldn't believe that what someone had smeared on his mirror was soap. Dude ended up throwing us all out before going completely mental when he wanted revenge but didn't get to the train we were gonna take in time and started shooting with his air soft rifle at a nearby gas station, scaring some teenagers and got 2 days in jail along with a hefty fine. Y'all wilding like that motherfucker right now, it's fucking soap.

How is this any different than the countless Roast threads aimed at people within the community? I may not agree with what Diablo is doing regardless cus this shits selling underwear-levels of weird but you sounding like a lil bitch right now. Bannable offense... smfh.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote