View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 09:37 PM   #5
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

MMLP took a Space Invaders angle here, with solid rhyming of multiple syllables throughout. Your rhyming is on point. And you set it up to where I wanted to see where it was going and how it would end.

While Master Rock focused on change-agents and their opposition, with some good internal rhyming throughout. I was a bit puzzled by the ending regarding the artifact of truth. But it could just be vague on purpose for effect. There is a "she" in the beginning but that's all you really said about her; that she gave you advice.

This one just came down to personal preference. I liked MMLP's more so he gets the vote.

V MMLP