View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 06:56 AM   #39
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Ya i used my real name when it asked me for.it. White earl is my user tag like the one i used for you as a referrel name. I do indeed see justin perry. So far im having a hard time getting folks on board cause that unknown/unsafe code pops up when i send the link to them. How do i bypass that. I disnt get that code when i clicked ur link. But i also clicked the link i sent people just to see and indeed i was blocked by my device because it appears people could steal info through the site. I need to get around that. What did u do different? Do i need to download twitter again and go through that to bypass that security code?
Bro that's weird WTF I never got any scam pop up like y'all getting...I'm balling in coin tho spammed a bunch of discord/fb groups