View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 03:06 PM   #39
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

In case you need it, here's a toll free US hotline for people in distress: 1-800-273-8255

Not sure how serious you are but just in case: Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Life is limited, eternity is endless. You will be missed by your family and especially your son that will grow up without a father, and may even start developing issues of his own. I'm not trying to guilt trip you or anything, I know how it is to be where you're at right now but that's the reality of it. And I know you don't want to pass that on, and I know you want to be there for him if he should find himself in the same place when he's your age. If you can't live for yourself at the moment (cus this is temporary too), maybe you can find motivation to do it for him?

Housing, your relation with your son, debt to your brothers/family are all things that can be fixed. Also remember that it takes time to get out of the rut, about the same time it took for you to get to where you are now, sometimes shorter, or longer, life just sucks sometimes but the key here is that you'll get out of it.
It ain't all negative tho, it's not always going to be like this, and in a year or two (or shorter), when this has passed, your economy is back on track and the heartache regarding your sons mother has calmed down you will most likely look back on this with a completely different mindset. You just got to allow yourself time to get back on track. And stop being so hard on yourself bruh, you're only a human, humans makes mistakes and unforeseen shit happens like getting fired. The good thing is that all of these issues are things that can be dealt with and most people here on NC got your back on this shit if you need someone to talk to.

We fuck around a lot but when it comes down to it we got you. Plenty of people have offered to let you PM them, me included although I'm not around as much anymore. Just don't give up, keep fighting and you'll get there with the proper mindset and the right people to help you out.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote