View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 11:12 PM   #1354
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ THE MENACE vs. SINSTER SYLLABLES -- AJ THE MENACE --

AJ THE MENACE --

AUTOMATIC WEAPONARY -- Automatic weponary -- salutations! salutations!!
POUND YOUR FACE IN WITH ASTOUNDING STATEMENTS -- PROUD THE LAYMEN!!

For I won you like ZULU NATION WITH ABRASION FROM ABRASIVE STATEMENTS//
PAYING SATAN A VISIT AS HATIAN IS YOU -- CUTHULU NATION -- while I'm the orange juice from the rubix cube!!//

I'm astounding from the nation of HARD KNOCKS(KNOCKS) -- BARS STOP!!//
CAR DROPS FROM THE SKY ZONE -- I'm killing it for the ice cream like yellow cones//

I'm astounding as shit -- pounding this bitch like cake for ice cream//
HIGH BEAMS AND NIGHT BEAMS SHOOT THROUGH SALUTATIONS!! to pound your statement!!

RURONI KENSHIN --

I'm carving my niche' in a fucking bitch -- I'm ugly as shit like a scimitar blade -- blue scimitar blade --!!//
I'm ugly as a scimitar blade -- bombing grenades -- bombing grenades -- bombing grenades -- bombing grenades -- bombing grenades -- bombing grenades -- HALT THE GAY LIKE AWESOME LANE FLY AWAY I'm AFRAID LIKE LIVE GRENADES -- TIME'S AWAY LIKE I'm INSANE//

I'm ugly as shit from the bombing matrix -- carve my niche' in the tree of life/light -- tree of diamond//
SEA OF DIAMOND -- SEA OF DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE"S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE"S DIAMOND -- GLEE"S DIAMOND -- GLEE"S DIAMOND -- GLEE"S DIAMOND -- GLEE"S DIAMOND -- FEAT RISING!!

I'm *CUT* like nam in the sadam in the sadam I'm nothing//
I'm something and nothing; I'm nothing//

I'm sadam from the sadam of ways -- high priests like priests with hiests and weapons//
TIME A WEAPON WITH SMIF N WESSUN AND I'M GUESSIN LIKE NETCHING!!