- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
What about when RB was overcome by bots and it switched to RIA for a minute.

I only bring this point up because that's when I was killing everyone in front of me, that was my prime, I mean I killed it on RB, but on RIA I went like 12-0.

I am quietly egotistical.
I don’t know exactly when RIA popped up, or why, but Chrit was an admin there IIRC. I had very little interest in RIA because I was an RB head really and had been for years at that point. Probably 8 years or more. I grew up with it as a young teenager, it was the first board I’d come across, and by that stage even I was considered a “vet” I guess. I had no interest in what the newer kids were doing and had seen enough “new” sites come and go to know not many have the legs to last beyond their initial VB licence. Lol. It’s odd but finding an admin that will stick with a board for a lengthy duration is really hard to come by. RM had Janitor, FiendWorld had E, RB had Shadow, UPN has NativeSon and BBoys/PR had Diode. These guys deserve way more credit than they get for sticking at this shit. So many boards come and go. RIA was just another of those to me and so i never really paid it that much attention in truth. I was registered there, I’ve been registered across multiple boards always, but I just was never that active at all to follow what happened. It wasn’t considered one of the better sites at all, ever, so I wouldn’t place too much credence on doing well there.

Let’s also never forget Mimic audio battling there:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Py6qF1nOIrs

Chrit was a notorious biter, but I liked him on beat tbh:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ubcp2naA4_g

Last edited by sral; 09-15-2018 at 06:33 PM.
sral is online now   Reply With Quote