View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 09:27 AM   #9
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Cashius aka amish hick who lifted w bags

ur down to take loads from Anthony in the face you faggot biter
u'll get on ya knees for Ghost Buster til it looks like u were attacked by slimer

wording is way off to me....also we never lifted plans fell thru...but that didn't affect this punch for me

try bodybuilding but trust u'll lose gains if I grip machines, shit is mean
when I cock back the hammer strength'll split up body parts & end ur gym routine

liked this

ya slut want a divorce after tryin big black dick, she hates urs jerk
didnt look sharp when she gotta taste of lil africa & drew up that paper work

LMAO bang bang bang

shouts loud shit when I plowed it. I told her 'keep ya head in the game'
she complain Indica Strain her pussy so hit some to take the edge off the pain

barcotic wrote this>?

if girls look at this freak in disgust an emergency is bout to riot
as soon as they get a sign of cash in their eyes they're quick to start gouging prices

ok, light

ima go wild w/the chopper, make ya fam square dance in ur cozy home
have 1 Arm Swinging Body to Body. you'd swear it's one of ur peoples do-si-do's

liked this

you pickpocket to support a meth habit but it dont last you the month
it's crazy how this hick hides bumps w/hands & goes out to hide hands w/a bump

nah have u seen cash? lol he don't look like he even drinks water unless its hyper sterilized.....let alone does drugs.....let alone meth lmaoo (punch was wack even it was strikta u were battling)

those long lines go on forever, his style's a parody my best hunch is
fuck ali, they'll describe this Cashius Clay Fighter as being known for stretched punches

relevant...decent

played & corny personals w/ no bars got you thru the weeks prior
no surprise you bring them amish heaters - it's just a cheap substitute for real fire

this was cool...idk if im digging this amish theme of the whole verse but I spose im to blame lol. although his verses are usually full of personals the punch was clean.

aero's callin elite tiers, but this cream of the crop stays in barns
rly the goat only wants you to save the culture bc of ur experience on dairy farms

meh an im bored of amish flips at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashius View Post
AKA Haunt AKA Saitama

You’re out of your league here...

You were hittin’ numbers, bro. What you depressed for? But hey...for real, get help!
Nah! I’m about to take a HUGE Squat on your whole verse and I hope it makes you kill yourself

lmaoooo gone

He talks wreckless than Inf is sprayed. For free too. The heat? Woooo...it’s heavy as shit, but hey...
Trust me...I don’t need 13 grand or any Veritas advice for this Dessy to get a Raise

swaggy

Got men who pull it too. Cross me, I’ll send them shooters through
Expose him...I got a Dog that’ll take the Head Off a Haunt like the end of Scooby Doo

dope

My chicks...I stick it in raw. I just be rippin’ it, dawg
Your sexuality? That’s such an Open Concept...I’m not surprised you ain’t hittin’ no walls

light

I’m nuts, my man. My tuck’ll BLAM you...and ya dudes die too
Once I pop up out of nowhere with that Rusty Handle like I’m Blue Bayou

lol this is cool

DO NOT pull that bitch shit here. Semi to your scalp if there’s even a question..
This the Patriots, Errrrrybody Saitama cheat...but that don’t matter when the Eagles against him.

WOOOOOO

You the New Llama? Archiving all these old, obscure battles...I’m bettin’ he sees no friends
I’ve got a New Llama too. So, go ahead...’Start a bunch of shit’ and you’ll never be seen again

this is ok

Imagine him in that “What Book You Been Reading” thread...This nerd would let a retort
Like...
“A verse from ever-y board , Of course some Hensley and Orc, and The First Battle Ever Written...Circa 74’”

lol gone

Alllll these exotic weapons you talk about prolly got your girl questioning her life...
I bet you do got Bayonets....cause that bitch keeps escaping and wants to end it with a knife

lmao cool

DO NOT ACT LIKE YOU BELONG HERE. You’re not elite just cause you palm our ball sacs
So, go ahead. Try to stunt...This your Final Front,Tier wise you ain’t on that Star Trek

worded well...not sure im loving a startrek flip in 2018 but it was clean
this was tough honestly.....both have similar styles...I think the only thing that hurt inf here was the constant amish/hick theme......it worked for a few but I felt like every bar was using this concept nearly and it got old since the bars weren't overly funny in this regard. both had some crazy bangers and a few misses....ill edge to cash for a more well rounded attack....was close tho

v cash