- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Pink Flamingos:

LOL even the options screen of this movie are fucked up. There's questions being asked to Divine (the lead character) about whether blood turns her on. I hadn't even hit play. Weird shit.

There's a scene about 7-8 minutes in where a receptionist tells a woman to eat shit. Nice little nod to what happens at the end...

The acting is terrible in this but that isn't really the point. It's weird, very weird. From a transvestites mother being sat in a child's crib, to a chicken dying during a sex scene, to a son called Cracker. WTF did I just watch?! This is weird, it's depraved, it has someone eating fresh dog shit and the entire film is based around a transvestite out to prove "she" is the filthiest of them all. LOLOLOLOL

This is like a fairy tale in reverse.

It has to be a cult classic with those ingredients. I can't even remember what I paid for this, I only picked it up as it was on a lot of lists and I bought it blind. It does feel a little dated in it's cinematography but that completely isn't the point, it's shock value is what it obv went for - and this film has that. It's not a graphic horror or anything, but it's depraved. It could make you question who would direct this shit, and the real answer is drugs. A lot of 'em. John Waters has a lot to answer for.

That said, I did find it hilarious in parts. There's some weird pervert voyeur character called Raymond who is apparently the secretary woman's husband or some shit? He was stalking two girls in some woodland before revealing this bratwurst sausage hanging from his cock. No explanation as to why or how he came about at all. There's a scene later on where they explain, as a couple, they sell babies to local lesbian couples and then invest the money in local businesses - and heroin pushers outside school gates. LOL brilliant!

I honestly had a hard time understanding the plot to this, though again, I hardly think that's the point. The basic premise is just that the transvestite Divine is being hailed(?) as the Dirtiest Person Alive. Another chick wants the title, thus... The two go to war to out do each other. What follows is vile.

The chicken death sex scene thing is short but disgusting. A chicken died during filming, and one of the out takes shows them cooking it later on for dinner.

The dog walking scene has Divine literally eat freshly laid dogshit off the floor. No kidding. I feel stupider for having watched this, I think a few on peoples "disturbing" lists are literally just all about depravity. This another one of those. I'll keep it purely for completist reasons, but it's straight trash. I wouldn't sit through it again, anyone remotely interested just youtube the chicken and dog walking scenes for real...
sral is offline   Reply With Quote