View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 10:01 PM   #10
Sammy

Champed
- Write Week 7

Sammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant future

Aite

Adonis, is this a verse about writing? Points deducted right away due to lack of originality but the worse part was the lack of creativity. Including this verse here, ur last few outings been very meta and without a proper or rather "interesting" framework it's pretty corny. Mechanically this was good however quite a bit of awkward wording. " iron in utensil is the poem I bless" what does that even mean, son? Thing was u set it up with the previous line which makes it less impressive.

Razah, Not bad but if I can be perfectly honest, the shit was too expositional. Should I remind u of the show don't tell adage? Anyways just fuckin wit ya. And who is this object of affection? You wasted most of ur effort on telling us but the most important component for the telling wasn't told at all. Is this a metaphor for writing? Was it a chick?

Not too impress with either verses but if I had to pick I'd go with razahrector. It was boring but it was less pretentious and was a bit more creative.

Last edited by Sammy; 01-08-2017 at 10:16 PM.