- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

OHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTTT

nik-A went the fuck in with those opening bars

I could use your style to score, then use it to win a trial or court
yours cant convince a little, Broke… that’s why u barely see him & your ex collects child support
cherish every day cuz it may be the last time u use personals again, clown
Great memories last a lifetime… yours is of your 2 week old son who is around ten now

literally roflzzz @ that last shit

i think a few went over my head with the american references, i'd no idea what they meant, so sorry about that. tank in tinnamen square shit was nice. sonning slap shit was cool too

Broke i didnt get your opening line, you picked it up after that though, i thought this shit towards the end was mean:

u said backpackers are geeks but I question ur scope
if Rhymesayers n' Living Legends is nerd rap..why u stay tellin us ur the best of them both?
I can tweet u @ASanchez305, right? nik goat as can be
n' I know @AesopRockWins on Twitter......cuz he has 81.9k followers n' u have a total of 3

LOL back to back zingers from both

honestly could see it going either way, couple seemed to miss but maybe that because i'm a britfag and they went over my head

either way, you're both cool with me, dope finals

i'd edge it to nik-A if i had to because that shit about Lendo's kid was fucking savage as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ahahahahaha

RTF: http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=90266